Embracing Our Differences will be returning during April and May 2015. Since 2004, the exhibit has been viewed by more than 1,900,000 visitors.
A critical part of the international art exhibit is the impact of personal thoughts that accompany each piece of artwork. These quotations provide members of our community a chance to voice their thoughts, feelings and ideas reflecting our theme of "enriching lives through diversity." The combination of visual art and the written word adds a deeper dimension to the overall experience.
In 20 words or less, share your original thoughts and become part of this enlightening project. Below are several ideas to help stimulate your thinking about "enriching lives through diversity."
* What does embracing our differences mean to you?
* What does diversity mean to you?
* Have you ever been bullied? How did you feel?
* Have you witnessed someone being bullied? How did you feel?
* What are you looking for in a best friend?
* What would a perfect world look like?
* How would you change the world?
Please consider sharing your thoughts and know that you are
helping make to create a community that is safe and inclusive for all.
View Prior Winning Quotations
Submit Your Art