- Open For Submissions: $7,575 in cash and prizes
- Submission Deadline: 09/08/14 (EST)
- Juries Selection: 09/11/14
- Winners Notification: 09/15/14
Art-Competition.net: Announces a call to artists for an online-juried international art competition, July 23, 2014 - September 08, 2014 (Midnight EST) $7,575 in Cash and Prizes. The competition is open to all artists 18 years of age or older creating art in any painting or drawing medium.
Theme: "Still Life" A still life artwork featuring an arrangement of inanimate, everyday objects, whether natural organic objects such as flowers, food, wine, etc and or manufactured items such as books, bottles, crockery, etc.
"The Still Life art is an under estimated art genre, the art is usually quiet and subtle in its communication, however it's narrative can speak volumes about a culture, a society or a lifestyle."
- Edward Burke
Cash Awards and Prizes:
First Place: $500 in Cash and $5,200 in prizes
- Prizes: An Artist Website Pro website for one year with live tech support =Value $125.
- Artist will become a "Featured Artist" in AWP's International Artist Directory that is marketed to over 7,500 art buyers = Value $1,500.
- The winner's artwork will be also marketed in our email marketing campaign "Art Market News" with 10,000 subscribers = Value $3,575.
- The artist and their work will be marketed through our social media-marketing network through LinkedIn, Pintrist, Tweeter, GooglePlus, etc..
Total first place prize value = $5,700.
Second Place: $125 in Cash and $1,625 in prizes
- An Artist Website Pro website for one year with live tech support = Value $125.
- The artist will be featured as a "Notable Artist" in AWP's International Artist Directory that is marketed to over 7,500 art buyers = Value $1,500.
Total second place prize value = $1,750.
Third Place: $75 in Cash
Fourth Place: $50 in Cash
The 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th place winner's art will be featured in Art-Competition.net "Winners Showcase" with links to their websites.
The 10 Honorable Mentions artists and their artworks will also be displayed in the"Honorable Mentions" section of the Art Competition website.
1 Entry $15, 3 Entries $30, 7 Entries $60
Payments are through PayPal. All credit and debit cards are accepted.
You will receive an email notification once your submission is complete.
We look forward to seeing your artwork!